I’ve finally summarised the research materials and will be making my next couple of artworks based on this mind map.
I’ve got a few visual scenes in my head, so I’ll start drawing up a storyboard for my animation soon. All of my past paintings have performance elements – they were basically stills for the performance scenes I had in my head. So this time I’ll be able to show a full story through my animation – instead of painting 20-30 scenes, it will be done in one animation project and the scenes will come alive. I’m so excited. Plus I’ve got another installation idea floating around in my head, it needs to be tweaked here and there before I go ahead with it.